Private Support Group
For those of you who want a more personal, private connection.
$195 - This group also provides a safe and non-judgmental space that allows you to share your experiences from belly to baby but will also have specific discussions chosen for each session. This group will support you and your little miracle through the transition into parenthood.
- Package of 5 classes
- Max group attendance of 5-7 dyads to keep it personal
- These will be offered on fixed dates and will be held on a weekly basis. Dates TBA
- Guest Speakers may attend
- Connect with a group of new mothers
- Classes will be 2hrs
- Light snacks and drinks will be provided
Groups will be held at the Community Birthing Program office: #205-15153 Hwy 10, Surrey.
Class 1 - Lactation Consultation with Breastfeeding support and issues that arise.
Class 2 - Diet and exercise after having a baby
Class 3 - Post-Partum Blues and Depression
Class 4 - Personal birth stories
Class 5 - How to prepare for intimacy and family planning
Farewell celebration party held in Class 5.
- Please bring your baby - these are kid friendly classes
- Does not need to be your first pregnancy
- If a class is missed, a quick summary can be sent via e-mail
- 24-hour cancellation notice please
- Cash, Debit and Credit Care accepted
- Gift Certificates available
Some extended benefit plans will cover the cost of a Lactation Consultant or for Post Birth Nursing care. An appropriate receipt will be provided for your benefit.