Lactation & Postpartum
Here for your family!
The breastfeeding journey can be challenging but with some assistance and guidance things can go very smoothly. These visits can be held in office, hospital or in the privacy of your own home. Initial visits are typically 1.5 hrs long.
What to expect with a consultation
- Intake forms will be sent prior to the visit to obtain an overall history of mom and baby.
- Assessment of mom and baby.
- Support with latching and positioning your baby during a feeding.
- Baby will be weighed as needed.
- Creating a plan that works best to meet you & your family’s needs.
- Education and information will be provided.
- Any other concerns can be addressed during this time.
- An overall summary via e-mail with recommendations and resources will be sent 24-48 hours after the visit.
- Services available 7 days a week
- 12 hour cancellation notice applies
- Cash, Debit, Credit Card accepted
- Gift Certificates available
- $25 travel fee to areas beyond 25km
Some extended benefit plans will cover the cost of a Lactation Consultant or for Post Birth Nursing care. An appropriate receipt will be provided for your benefit.
In Home Private Consultation
$185 for Initial visit of up to 1.5 hr visit
Ongoing concerns- Follow up 15min phone call- $30
$165 for up to 1.5 hrs- Chilliwack in home office location
Ongoing concerns- Follow up 15 min phone call- $30